I am a Solicitor regulated by the Solicitor’s Regulation Authority (SRA). You can view my registration here.
I have also been a Chartered Legal Executive and Commissioner for Oaths since 2006. I continue to be regulated by CILEX.
I specialise in Private Client and I can advise across a range of other related areas.
I understand that sometimes discussing family matters with a stranger can seem a little daunting, especially if you don’t have the typical nuclear family. Family dynamics can be really complicated and this can make writing your Will a challenge!
Be reassured my own family is far from stereotypical and I know more than anyone else that families come in all shapes and sizes. Further, tensions in the family really are not that uncommon! Please do feel free to discuss your goals and concerns with me, and I will look for solutions that will help you ensure those you care about are provided for.
I offer email consultations and home visits in the Nottingham area.
- Practising Solicitor regulated by the SRA.
- Chartered Legal Executive and Commissioner for Oaths, admitted in 2006 and regulated by CILEX.
- Started working in law in 2000.
- Achieved the LL.B with 1st Class Honours.
- Attained a Masters in Law (LL.M LPC) from the University of Law in London with Distinction.
- Legal experience includes both private practice and in-house.
- Highly Commended by CILEX at the 2018 CILEX National Awards for Private Client expertise.
- Authored work for the CILEX journal, LexisNexis and the Parliamentary Review amongst others.
- Produced more than 180 legal articles and guides for solicitor websites, largely with a Private Client focus.
- Lectured for first year LL.B students.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Administration and a range of digital marketing skills and experience.
- Founder of a successful careers website which helps more than 1.4 million job seekers each year.
- Founder of a busy student research site which currently serves around 1.5 million students each year.